● Car is unable to move forward or backward – Driver sees RPM increasing but no movement of car.
● Experience Jerking – The car jerks when changing gear from N to D or N to R.
– The car jerks while driving when gear is shifted.
● Car is unable to shift to gear 3 – Car feels heavy upon starting or climbing a hill. Gear fails to shift.
● Enginecut-off – Vibration occurs, engine dies when gear shift from N to D or from N to R.
● Noisy Sound – Noises occur when car is in operation.
● Slipping of gear – When gear is shifted, RPM increases excessively without increase in speed.
● Warm-up before moving off – The engine and the auto transmission are less likely to be damaged when car is sufficiently warmed-up before moving off
● Care during prolonged stops – If a stop is expected to last more than 2-3 minutes, it is recommended to change gear to N.
– A long stay in D while stopping causes oil – Stop car on level ground.
● Check if oil gauge is within the ‘HOT’ zone when car is set at N or P.
BUSINESS HOURS | MON – SAT : 9:00AM – 6:00PM
No 30, Jalan 7/23A, Jalan Genting Kelang,
Taman Danau Kota, Setapak, 53300 KL.
Anyauto Sdn Bhd.
03 4148 1725 / 017 285 4521